Saturday, July 19, 2008

opini about adsense

I has just tried makes adsense, my thanks am success, after I get account adsense and hopes gets dollar that many with our advertisement click others, I ha will become quickly rich that the always I am read in articles but not that its(the real easy to, because to get dollar which many we must strive, by the way of promotion blog or our web, promotion is hard easy thing, we must make konten which is good that our visible blog and read [by] people.

it all we must experience like we to make business by the way of stripper, many tips that advertisement we can be clicked with people, layout appropriate, advertisement appropriate, delicious language and easy to be understood, and we must always commitment with blog we that always is renewed, if seeing many mans is installing adsense and listens story they are like easy to but actually easy to but " difficult", but we must always motivateds.

No comments: